Agency: General Services Administration (GSA); Identity Credentialing and Access Management (ICAM) Subcommittee
Contract Title: Government-Wide Identity Assurance and Trusted Access
Identity management consulting, technical support and program management tasks addressing the following areas:
- Program management and policy authority support
- Policy authority, planning, studies and assessment support
- Architecture and engineering support
- Adoption and enablement of emerging technologies and standards support
- Systems development and integration support
- Industry and interagency interaction support
- Operational support
Agency: Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. (PBGC)
Contract Title: Bankruptcy and Restructuring Support
Provide PBGC with top-tier financial advisory services in support of complex bankruptcy or restructuring activities of pension plan sponsors and controlled group members in a manner that enhances PBGC’s mission by mitigating risks to the Pension Insurance Program and, when appropriate, maximizing PBGC’s recoveries.
Agency: U.S. House of Representatives
Contract Title: Management Advisory Services
Provide professional, technical and nontechnical management advisory services, on a task order basis, supportive of the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) in one or more of the following 11 subject areas:
- Business continuity/disaster recovery strategy and practices
- Financial management strategy and practices
- Supply chain strategy and practices
- Technology strategy and practices
- Windows 2003/2008 Server and Windows XP/Windows 7 Workstation operational support
Agency: Defense Finance Accounting Service
Contract Title: Audit Support Services
Provide quality audit and audit-related services to Defense Finance and Accounting Services, Office of Internal Review. Services include: performance, compliance, systems, forensic audits and project management.
Agency: Federal Reserve Board of Governors
Contract Title: Internal Controls Support
Support the Board’s Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program for its Administrative Systems Automation Program (ASAP) and Risk Management units. Risk Management has overall responsibility for the board’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program, reporting to the chief financial officer. ASAP has responsibility for the board’s financial and HR/payroll enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. The contract directly supports management’s responsibility to document, assess, test, remediate and report on the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting for SOX compliance purposes.
Agency: U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
Contract Title: Evaluation of Material Weakness Remediation Strategy and Implementation of OMB Circular A-123, Appendix A
Provide assistance and guidance in, first, evaluating the agency’s strategy for remediation of its material weakness in internal controls over financial reporting and, second, implementing the requirements of OMB Circular A-123, Appendix A and other related compliance activities impacting Circular A-123, Appendix A, including the Improper Payments Information Act of 2002 (IPIA), Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996 (FFMIA), Privacy Act of 1974, and the Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act of 1982 (FMFIA).
Agency: General Services Administration
Contract Title: Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) GSA Schedule 520
Protiviti Government Services complementary financial management services include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in meeting agency financial management system requirements,
- Assess and improve financial reporting and analysis,
- Assist in improving and streamlining reporting and analysis processes,
- Assist with the requirements of the Government Performance & Results Act,
- Assist with devising and implementing performance measures and related processes and systems,
- Resolve audit recommendations,
- Assist in financial policy formulation and development,
- Conduct exposure and risk analyses,
- Develop, modify or apply risk characterization models to analyze and evaluate polices, programs and regulations, and
- Assist with quality assurance efforts.
Agency: General Services Administration
Contract Title: Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Schedule
- 874-1 – Consulting Services
- Strategic Planning and Management Consulting: Applying the latest strategic insights and approaches helping clients to accurately assess their business environment and processes; conduct SWOT analyses and develop business plans and strategies
- Financial and Risk Management: Assist clients in managing and planning financial matters and budget systems.
- Technology Consulting: Complete analyses of organization’s technology and other assets ensuring they align with mission, and policies.
- 874-2 – Facilitation Services
- Facilitation and Meeting Support: Lifecycle support for meetings; provides planning, tools, facilities, facilitation, minutes and follow-up.
- 874-7 – Program Integration/ Project Management Services
- Program Management Support: Improve the effectiveness of program implementations through assistance with Program Planning; Acquisition and Source Selection Support; Investment Planning; Performance Measurement; Independent Verification and Validation; Earn Value Management (EVM); Relationship Management and System Development Documentation.