Leaders of today's federal agencies have the responsibility to ensure they are optimizing their budget to fully achieve every mission. This includes maximizing performance, creating greater efficiency, and building a culture that promotes communication and security in federal employees and the systems that support them.
- Since its founding in 2004, Protiviti has supported the Identity Credentialing and Access Management (ICAM) Subcommittee of the CIO Council. As major contributors to policy, Protiviti has helped bridge relationships within and between both government and industry to implement Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and build the foundation for a more secure IT environment in government.
Since the financial crisis, major legislative measures have passed that are only now unfolding in programs, and will fundamentally change and expand government's oversight of:
- Investment banking and consumer protections (Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act)
- Healthcare reform and the expansion of Medicare and Medicaid (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act)
These and other major laws will require the development, coordination, execution and sustainment of multiple programs under tight timelines and highly constrained budgets.
During the last decade, Protiviti has served as a trusted advisor to government agencies as they plan and execute the programs and policies mandated by executive orders and acts of Congress. The impact of our solutions are most demonstrable in our support of federal cybersecurity, risk management and internal controls improvement.
With a track record of excellence in supporting government entities and the Fortune 500, Protiviti is poised to expand our support to assist the state and federal government in meeting these challenges.
Find out how we can help:
- Finance and Accounting Services
- Operations Effectiveness and Continuity
- IT Consulting - ID Management and Security
- Governance, Risk Management and Internal Controls